California Center for Cooperative Development (CCCD) is a non-profit dedicated to promoting cooperatives as a vibrant business model to address the economic and social needs of California’s communities. CCCD helps people realize opportunities by working together through cooperative enterprises.
Administrative Associate (AA) to support team needs of a mission-driven non-profit. This position is for 20 to 30 hours per week and will provide direct and indirect support to the Executive Director and to a team of cooperative development staff. In addition to routine clerical functions, candidate should be experienced or willing to learn how to post to CCCD’s website, update online registration and email program, manage the database and be comfortable with online programs and communication. Must enjoy support work and be able to work within a multi-faceted, fast-paced non-profit, have exceptional communication and people skills, as well as strong organizational and problem solving skills.
COMPENSATION & REPORTING:
The position pays $16-$20 per hour (depending on education and experience) and includes paid holidays, vacation & sick leave. The Administrative Associate reports directly to the Executive Director.
Education & Experience:
- Associate’s degree and 1+ years’ experience in administrative support, or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school or university plus skills listed.
- 4+ years administration support experience including computer-based calendaring, filing, editing, tracking data and maintaining data. Experience with grant reporting a plus.
- Experience and competent in developing and editing content in Microsoft Word, Excel, and database management software
- Experience and comfort with computer and web-based communications-Facebook, website posting as well as management and email communications programs like Constant Contact
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to professionally communicate verbally and in writing with co-workers & the public at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative with a results-focused attitude
- Able to set priorities, creatively problem-solve and multi-task
- Working knowledge of printers, scanners and office computer software
- Experience navigating and completing research on the internet and government websites
- Ability and comfort with juggling multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with, or willingness to learn, managing and and making posts to Drupal based website
HOW TO APPLY:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE